Monday, October 21, 2013

Upcoming Workshop at Hartwick College.

For those of you in the greater Oneonta, New York area: I will be at Hartwick College this week on Wednesday the 23rd and Thursday the 24th for a Visiting Artist demo and lecture.  Actually, I'll be doing a sort of tag team demo and lecture with my friend and amazing potter Tyler Gulden....I'm not 100% sure of the exact times, but you can check the Hartwick.edu website for details.  I DO know that Wednesday's demo will begin in the Ceramics Studio around 10am......

Thanks to Prof. Stephanie Rozene for making this possible, in conjunction with the Investigating the Vessel exhibit that she recently curated.  (though I believe the show will be down before I arrive).

...Everything's free and open to the public!  C'mon by and introduce yourself, I'd love to meet you!

BUT, in case you can't make it, here are some new images of forms that I'll be focusing on:

...2 new chawan.

...brand new liquor bottle w/stand.

....new plate and bowl set.


No comments:

Post a Comment